I have a few options to help you become UNstoppable…in school, at work, and in life.
And good news…I work virtually, so location isn’t an issue.
If you’re just not sure which option/s you need, I always offer a complimentary 20-minute consultation to see if we’re a good fit to work together and how my programs and services can help you.
UNstoppable Strategies for Stress-Free Homework – $99
Are you tired of fighting with your teen about their screen time & homework?
- Dread coming home from your work and having to start the battle over their homework?
- Check their online grade systems daily (hourly?) and text them with updates because you are afraid they might miss something?
- Recite each of their class grades and see if they are missing any assignments?
- Threaten to (or actually) take their phones and games away from them (and maybe shut down internet access each night before you go to bed)?
- Feel like ‘THAT’ crazy, over-involved helicopter parent? (But you do all of this because you are worried that your kid will fail school if you don’t?)
In a personal 45-minute, one-on-one session, your kid will co-design a specific action plan for taking responsibility for getting their homework done, customized for their personal strengths, likes, habits, and challenges.
In this 45-minute video coaching session, your student will:
- Understand their teenage brain development and why it’s not easy for them to stay organized and proactively stay on top of their homework. (Did you know that their brain’s executive function center is still developing until they are 30 years old, so they will need these workaround strategies for several more years?)
- Regain confidence and feel empowered because they will have a detailed, personalized written routine for organizing and getting homework done. Because they co-design this routine, they have more confidence it will work for them.
- Design and document a detailed Busting Through Procrastination routine that they can begin using that very night.
or buy it now for only $99!
Your Best Majors & Careers Profile – $139
In one hour, have a clear picture of at least 5 occupations or majors that map to your interests so you can go from UNdecided to Focused, Happy and Employable!
“What do you want to be when you grow up?” “What is your major?” These can be terrifying questions for most teenagers and college students. They feel compelled to have well-thought-out answers, but usually they default with what sounds good or what their parents or friends have told them. But think about it. What do we do in our academic structure to help students thoughtfully and thoroughly think through these life decisions? Very little.
When I ask students how they picked their major, I usually hear two approaches:
- I took a class I loved, and the teacher was great, so I picked that as my major.
- But, as you can see, this doesn’t include any thought about how it could translate into a job after college.
– or –
- I picked a major that I thought would lead to good employment opportunities.
- But they are now miserable because it doesn’t fit their interests or abilities, and they are often going back to school to retrain into an occupation that is a better personal fit.
53% of recent college graduates would select a different major if they had to do it again.
Either way, parents and students are spending vast sums of money for an education that doesn’t fit them or the job market! Because this is heartbreaking on so many levels, I’ve developed a process that gives students (and their parents) a ton of information.
Your Best Majors & Careers Profile:
- Is based on the proven and statistically valid Strong Interest Inventory Assessment used by many top colleges worldwide to help you understand and connect various occupations and majors that align with your current interests. I am certified to perform and evaluate this assessment.
- Includes a detailed 20+ page report that highlights and quantifies your areas of interest.
- Identifies occupations (and supporting majors) that most closely align with your interests.
- Provides insights on personal styles, identifying where and how you will thrive.
- Is linked to O-NET, a massive online database of amazing information.
or buy it now for only $139!
Note: After your purchase, you should be redirected to the confirmation page where we will gather the information for sending you the assessment. If you are not redirected, please click the “return to your email” link.
ASSESSMENTS: Getting To Know Yourself, Your Interests, and Your Aptitudes
For students who want to learn more about themselves and identify majors and occupations where they can thrive
Based on numerous clients struggling with these very questions and worries, I decided to offer further assessments that can methodically help them step through that thought and decision process. These are very powerful tools to arm you with the most effective information about yourself to ensure your personal success.
These assessments can be done as single stand-alone exercises or as part of the above programs. We jointly define which assessments would best serve the student. Options include:
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator – $139
Considered the gold standard for understanding why we behave the way we do based on our inborn tendencies. I am certified to perform and evaluate this assessment. The cost includes the normal fee to take the assessment and a debriefing with me on your results.
YouScience – $139
Understanding your strengths and aptitudes and how they align with various occupations. The cost includes the normal fee to take the assessment and a debriefing with me on your results.
Get both assessments together and save $28!
Anti-Boring Approach to Successful Learning Online Group Class
Learning and studying DON’T have to be boring and stressful!
I’ve created a special online group class starting in September 2017 that will take the sting out of studying, homework, and test-taking by offering real-world strategies that fit you.
If you just can’t seem to get it together in school, guess what…it’s not your fault! Schools are not teaching teens how to study or learn effectively, and it just doesn’t come naturally to everyone. And even motivated teens have trouble figuring all this stuff out on their own and then staying consistent and following through because of the way the teenage brain is wired.
This program is different from other study skills classes you might have taken in the past because they didn’t address the underlying problems for YOU or help you develop strategies that work for you and your personality. We’ll assess your habit tendencies and core motivation style so everything you learn in the program will work with your unique strengths and personality, not against them.
This program is for you if…
- Last-minute, angst-filled projects and studying have become the norm (OR you spend many frustrated hours studying just to get disappointed again with poor or mediocre grades and test scores)
- You need real-world help (and better tools and routines) for reducing distractions, easing overwhelm, getting organized, and managing your time
- Your confidence is struggling because of your school issues
- You feel like you don’t have time to be a normal teen AND get good grades
- School and studying feel boring and frustrating
- You’re ready to make a lasting change that will ensure success long past high school
This 8-week program will help you stop the self-defeating cycle and completely change your approach to learning and studying!
To make sure each student gets the personal attention they deserve, there are only 12 available spots for this program.
We meet online as a group once a week for 8 weeks, with each week covering a different topic, like “How to Take the Suck Out of Homework” and “How to be 100% Ready for Every Test.” Plus, you’ll get 2 individual “touchstone” check-in sessions with me during the program for accountability, personalized support, and goal-setting (plus support from the group), which adds extra motivation and empowerment to the process. Parents also get 2 mini individual sessions.
or secure your teen’s spot now with your $250 deposit!
Have Your Best Semester Yet and Still Have a Social Life
For students who want to make serious progress throughout the entire semester
This is the most all-inclusive of the programs and is specifically designed for stressed-out students who are finally ready to do the work it takes to feel smart, confident, and ready to rock high school, college, or grad school without losing their lives to school and studying. Together, we dig deep to find the best approaches for the student and then have lots of accountability and check-ins.
Note: Parents, just a heads up that while this might sound great to you, it’s essential that the student is bought in too. They are the ones who must do the work. But, we can talk about how to best approach this with your student. Usually, students enjoy having an “objective” partner in their journey.
We meet weekly (with unlimited check-ins) for the duration of the semester, providing a concierge level of support for the student and parents. We focus on your everyday challenges with academics, as well as what you must accomplish for the coming weeks.
You really can transform what school feels like. Less overwhelm and stress. More confidence, focus, and fun! That’s the promise of academic life coaching, if you are willing to partner with me…and rock your school year.
Rescue Your Semester: High-Impact Focused Attention
For students who are in mid-semester deep doodoo or who need just a little less support
Have you ever noticed how you start off strong at the beginning of each semester, but by week three you’re already behind on four assignments, have missed a handful of classes, and aren’t entirely sure what your professor is lecturing about?
This 8-session program covers much of the same as the Best Semester Yet program but in shorter duration and without the continuing semester-long accountability to stay on track.
During Rescue Your Semester, we’ll review your upcoming schedule and develop routines for how you are going to keep on top of everything. Then, we’ll work together for a few weeks to fine tune your routines and hold you accountable for integrating them into your life before you go solo. How will it feel to have a game plan to help you stay on top of your classes and still find plenty of time to hang out with your friends?
To figure out which of these 2 packages is right for you, click here:
If you need more info or help choosing which program/s are the best fit for you, contact me now for a FREE 20-minute consultation!